Vision Progressing Parliament
The role of the Monarchy 'magic must be created in the daylight.'
- A Monarch has a fixed term Reign of 25yrs elected by MPs only.
- The Royal Family comprised of five persons from Royal Household.
- Heir made known from five above to succeed in event of monarch’s death.
- Former House of Lords gives way to new think tank,
- Monarch’s Speech every 5 yrs equates to former Queen’s Speech.
- Monarch and Royal Family no powers, only to outline nation’s aspirations.
- Royal Household elected as below.
The Commons remains the nation’s only legislative institution. Back benches from all parties form role of former House of Lords. Each MP assisted by a member of an institution to provide legal and professional expertise to inform on matters of policy.
At every General Election, Parliamentary candidates offer their choice of anyone in their constituency whom have been named in the Honours list to become elected jointly into Parliament and the Royal Household. If Parliamentary candidate looses seat during term of office, seat in Royal Household also looses seat.